Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Shit in the Wall

Hi guys,
This is Keshav..... Buzz bugged me rather 'buzzed' me into this idea of presenting my w(sh)it to the world, and I readily agreed. So, I shall start with some original ones. I'll upload more when I recall some or create new ones. So here's presenting my S***.
  • If you think you're at the top, the only way ahead is downwards!
  • Is your PC running?..... well if it is, you better go and catch it!!
  • The world was in dark, struggling againt rubbery turkeys and feathery chickens........... Then God said, "Let There be KFC."............. and all was light.
  • My neck is stiff...... ma throat is sore....................... was too loud for my ears...... just couldn't have asked for more!!! (After attending AC/DC live in Glasgow on 30/6/09)
  • Twinkle Twinkle invisible cat, How I wonder what you're at!!
  • Don't try to be perfect, trust me, it's boring!!
Keep waiting for more coming!!

3 comments:

Saumya Snehil said...

I liked the second one the most!
Very witty :) keep penning!

UmmeAbdullah said...

cool.....but hw dd u knw thres an INVISIBLE cat?? newayz u cn try red light!!!

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

i like dem all xcpt d ac/dc one...