Friday, July 17, 2009

A Bottle Of Fun

See, look up! Look up instantly! You'll notice something amazing. Just look up!

If you indeed looked up, then I want to congratulate you that you had been fooled by me and if you didn't, then I just want to thank you for making me feel great that my absorbing writing-style inhibited your eyes from roving around. Now you can have a look at the newest bundle of my-SHIT!

Cool Ones -
  • I just realized that I realize too much.
  • I wonder why :( is also called a smiley?
  • There are times when I look back and say 'I should look in front.'
  • I know you give importance to what I write otherwise you would not have been reading this!
  • I used to be straight, but now I am a hunchback!
  • TV is my ex-girlfriend! And it is I who ditched her.
  • Love is not blind, it is myopic(short-sighted).
  • I am a virgin, but my eyes are not!
  • It is very difficult to invent a new one-liner every single time you want!
  • You are my best friend, for the time being!
  • I tried to be costly but no one seemed interested; so I became cheap!
  • When your girlfriend becomes more of a girl and less of a friend, it is the time to leave her.
  • Love is 'friendship gone bad'.
  • I used to listen to Himesh once, but now I find the noises in the toilet more dulcet.
  • Happiness is costly, but I am rich and extravagant!
  • I sat down to think who is the person who has influenced my life the most and a moment later, I realized it's not you.

Profound Ones -
  • The real joy in writing comes when you read something really beautiful and you're amazed to realize that it is actually you who wrote it.
  • Everyone can write, but not everyone can sit to write.
  • A real photographer is the one who instead of looking through the camera makes the camera look through his eyes.
  • The only fall that can make you rise is love.
  • When I fell in love with myself, I realized that I deserved every bit of it.
  • Love is not measured by what you can 'give' for its sake, rather what you can 'give up' for its sake.
  • I am not one of those; I am one of 'those few'.
  • Sometimes things go in the right direction quite unexpectedly and you are amazed to realize that happiness is your destiny.
  • One is single before and even after commitment.
  • Theoretical physics is like photography ... you've to keep your eyes open to get that perfect 'click'.
  • As days are passing out here, the more I am getting closer to myself. And the more I am getting closer to myself, the more I am falling in love with me.
P.S. I reflected and came out with a conclusion that "WTF = Wow that's funny! is much better than the original version." What say? WTF?
P.S. Copyright - Buzz and Buzzing Networks.

5 comments:

Goddy_Blogs said...

"There are times when I look back and say 'I should have looked in front." ..... its once I made and you now having similar ideas :) nother bucket of gd 1s !!!!

keshav said...

Quite witty I say!!!

Apoorv Jain said...

my gawd!
this is some magical stuff!
great going! kaha se copy kiye?

Buzz said...

Authors ko copy karne ki zaroorat nahin padti hai! :P

fivefeetsmall said...

why is :( called a smiley...! great !!