Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wit Happens!

Hi Friends,

It has been a long time since this blog has been updated. Had been really busy with studies, fest and work. But here I am, ready to shower some more 'witty' shit to tickle your heart and make you smile or think! I wish all the readers and followers a very happy holi.

Cool ones -
  • Wit happens. ;)
  • I am at such a stage of life when I love reading but hate studying; and so are you!
  • Ass does not mean your butt, it means you!
  • I wonder how boring this life would have been without an exclamation mark!
  • Anyway, it is called anyway.
  • I felt a great need to transform the present education system, but, I figured no way out, so I started bitching about it. Well, if you want to know the truth, that makes me really happy, I mean really really happy.
  • I am not an adult anymore. ;)
  • This new year, I'll love more and hate less. Oh my God! I hate this resolution.
  • When people try to pull me down, I feel proud, for I realize that I'm above them.
  • The best thing about stupidity is that you can't help it.
  • I am a bookworm. The author of that book is Mark Zuckerberg.
  • Sarcasm is my ground state.
  • I am neither an atheist, nor a theist, nor an agnostic; am just indifferent to God.
Profound ones -
  • I find Valentine's Day very cheesy. If you're a passionate couple, everyday can be special; else everyday is like just another day.
  • Victory is important but failures are more important.
  • A best friend is the one who you can ask for anything without ever thinking twice and still, if his answer is no, he does not need to think twice before telling it to you!
  • Good friends are always many but the best ones are always rare!
  • Old-age is like the wrinkled pages of a book, the book called life.
  • If it's not going to be better, then it's going to be the best!
  • Philosophy is a special kind of labyrinth, with just one entry but no exits. Often, if you're not lost then you've to return to where you'd started to get out of it.
  • A good book is one which can absorb you to read it in one go; a great book is one which makes you stop once in a while to reflect upon what has been silently said.
  • I am surprised to realize how contrasting roles do synonymous words play, for example in 'you rock!' and 'you stone!'
  • I feel happy when I write, write when I feel happy.
  • Sometimes my life gives me much more than what I had asked for and those times I look at it and say, 'Thanks! Well, I guess I deserved it.'
  • Life is not a bed of roses, it's a bed of desires.
  • Progress requires lessons from the past, vision for the future and awareness of the present.
  • I love you when you say I hate you.
P.S. It's strange that nowadays, people like to dislike things more. If you don't fall in the common category, please do comment. It will motivate me to carry the 'wit happening'!

5 comments:

Aeish said...

Pretty good ones, especially the one on Mark Zuckerberg..keep going :)

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

whoaa!! i loathe,detest ,abhor,despise,hate a million things.. plain luck!! u r nt one among dem..
'I feel happy when I write, write when I feel happy.:P
luvd d post..very few lame ones..gr8 goin!!

Anuvrat said...

I have always been fond of your wit but now I feel that its time to be a fan.

Buzz said...

Thanks a lot friends! :)

Jennifer said...

Its really updated topic is valuable comments posted to your blog. I am waiting for this kind of changes to your blog. It happiest news for your blog followers. Most of the blog posted recent topic for each and every day.