Art of any form requires creativity. Constructing one-liners is one such art, where one requires keen observation on thoughts, subtle use of words and being compact yet to the point. And it requires practice, as every art-form requires.
Personally, I see constructing one-liner as an artist's rendition of his thoughts and imagination, with words instead of colours. So, here I come with my drawing - in another set 'Wit-Draw' intended to make you think and slightly tickle your senses. Hope you enjoy.
- Public display of affection is public assay of attention.
- We lived in the past, thought of the future and forgot about the present. Screwed, we are.
- We all are pigs here, it's only that some are still running the rat race.
- If it hadn't been for me, I would have never studied.
- Some love stories have flood in them.
- 'Why' is the most interesting question of all, because 'because' is the most befitting reply.
- If you're talking about dreams, then certainly size matters.
- Everything I do, I do it to boo.
- An idle mind is a lover's workshop.
- Your child, even if he's ugly, will bring a smile to your face every time you see him.
- The worst monotony is monotony in humour.
- Some decisions are tough but they are the ones that define your life.
- The most demeaning thing in this world is when your friend gets offended when you're being yourself. Either be artificial or chuck that friend. I prefer the latter.
- Today, being good in something is not enough. You've got to be brilliant or else find something in which you can be so.
- Love comes, stays and goes. It's how you treat it when it's there that determines how long it is going to stay.
- It is always the right time to do something that you really want to do.
- It takes just two best friends to make love work for eternity.
- Ideas act like nuclear reaction - one idea leads to other and the chain reaction starts, for eternity.
- There is only one way of excelling in any activity i.e. by being unconditionally prolific in it.