The title phrase of this post has been taken from a book called 'Oops! 'I' fell in love!' by my best friend Harsh Snehanshu. So continuing with this new set, here I am 'buzz'ing with a new set of my one-liners, all thanks to facebook, which has captivated me in its idleness 'freak'-ism.
Cool ones :
Cool ones :
- Sometimes, I look good. And the problem is this sometimes comes too often.
- It is difficult to manage two girls at the same time - especially when both of them are your younger sisters!
- I've got a definition for the word 'facebook' - A website that works on a simple principle - 'we love to waste our time'.
- I am in love with so many girls that I think I am gay.
- Success stories don't have twists in the end, rather they have it in the beginning.
- When the person telling a joke becomes a joke himself/herself, then we call it a PJ!
- The only way to spoil your awesomeness is by preparing for exams.
- Witticism is the best way to respond to criticism!
- Hopeless but not romantic. That's how you feel before examinations.
- I am very experienced in love, I have fallen in it several times.
- If you don't like me then you're just jealous!
- It's ironical that the best 'character' I can have in the stories I write is someone who is 'characterless'. I can make him do anything - without any second thought.
- My actions do not speak louder than words because my action is nothing but speaking through words.
- What if your inspiration to do something does that thing better than you and still s/he leaves that thing just to let you prove your niche in it. I think that is what is called as love.
- You've been the best phase of my life and I'd been the worst in your life. Opposites did attract.
- Now it's just me and my work. Since I've used an excuse of my work to break your heart, I'll make sure that my work always remains outstanding.
- I am not living my life. I am living my dreams.
- LOVE is Letting Off the Very Ego.
- Nobody wants mediocrity in love, perhaps that's why most people fear to love.
- I want to be an artist - an artist whose masterpiece will be remembered and called as 'his life'.
- It is more important to have a mind full of ideas than to have a mind full of knowledge. The world is full of people brimming with knowledge. Interestingly, they are the ones who work under the directions of 'the men with the ideas'.
- All the difficult situations come into my life when you're not with me, and they seem difficult just because you're not with me.
- To become a leader, you first need to be a follower - so I say, 'follow your heart!'